Skip to main content

The Good Vibration


He was a good man. He did a lot of good deeds during his short life span. He was always happy even though he was financially a big zero. He had the gift of spreading happiness all around. He radiates positivity and happiness. He was kind to humans and animals alike. “His death was a blow to humanity” people said. “God always call back those who are close to his heart”, they say. He donated his organs, for the good of humanity and science. Today, that man is going up in flames in front of those, whom he shared the lion share of his life.
He gained his consciousness. Its pure white everywhere, he was stunned, where is this place?
“You are with me”, a voice whispered in his ears. He looked around, no one was there. "From I the entire universe has been born", it said.
GOD?  why can’t I see you?
B'coz I am just a vibration or oscillation or you can call me consciousness. You can only feel me.
Courtesy:people.rit.edu
 
Tell me about earth. How are things over there?, the voice said.
You don’t know? You are the god, not me. He said
I don’t feel many vibrations from earth, oh sorry, i meant souls.
Why? he questioned.
I only created life, that first vibration, energy which created the first matter. Nothing much reached me after that. No vibrations. I didn’t even know you guys were there, who have great imagination and thinking capacity, until i felt a soul long time back.
What? You don’t even know humans exist?
Hmm, now i know. I have met only about a 100 souls of your kind. You are the 101th.
What are you saying? You thought there are only a handful of us in the earth?
Aren’t you? the voice sounded quizzical.
No, there are lots of us, humans, down there who daily pray to you. And now you are saying that you don’t even know we exist? Thats a bit difficult to digest.
Sorry, I’ve never felt your presence down there.
Our prayer never reached you?
I think not.
Then how come i happened to be here?
Your soul or the frequency match with my frequency. It’s like a radio receiver. I receive everything that matches with mine. All those 100 before you matched mine, just like yours did.
So you didn’t know there were lots of different animals down there other than us.
Not till one of you explained it to me.
So, what exactly do you do ?
Me, i don’t do anything. Just exists that’s all. Always busy in creation process.
So all the fights and killing and sacrifices we had been done ever were of no use?
I think so. Becoz nothing reached me. I didn’t even know there were so many of you.
They blamed you for creating flood, earthquakes and tsunami and praised you for curing diseases and bringing happiness to life, all of no use. It seems you don’t even heard of such things, right?, he asked.
No, but I don't understand, why blame me?
May i ask you one question, if you don’t mind?, the voice asked.
Shoot, you are the god
Why do you pray to me? And how do you even know that i exist?
That’s pretty complicated. We were always in need of many things. You won’t understand. That's our nature, leave it.
Okay then how does u know of my existence?
We don’t for sure, we imagined it. Like the way we imagined you hear all our prayers for food, big houses, cars, bikes, jobs, victory and the list goes on. We also thought you fought for us against demons.
Demons, what is that?
Never mind, one of our creations to ascertain the importance of humans in this universe.

Courtesy:hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com
I have to give you that you are very creative, a bit of playfulness in the voice.
Yes, that creativeness is the root cause of our destructiveness. We cling to imagination more dearly than reality. Sometimes we go crazy over it.
Then the voice stopped for a moment as if it were taking time to digest what has been received. Then it started again.


Creation is a continuous process. I can feel frequencies which is creative and positive. Nothing destructive reaches me. May be you humans are more destructive than creative. Could be the reason why most of your souls didn't reach me. Anarchy and destruction is universe's natural state. To be creative means you have to put in effort. May be your human race will reach me if you people learn to harbour creativeness and positivity rather than being destructive in nature.
I hope there were more of you who matches my frequency. I would love to talk to more of you people in the future.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The bloodsucking Yakshi

When I was a kid, April and May fell in the list of my favourite months. Not because it's going to rain and there would be mud all around, but those are the months my cousins would be here at our family house, in our hometown in Kerala. Those are the memories I would cherish forever. My grand-mother has 5 offsprings, 4 boys and a girl. My father is the second eldest of five. Then, he was the only one staying in Kerala and everyone else was in different parts of India, a Pan-India Family one could say. We were all present, it's like Parliament, shouting, laughing, scolding children, people everywhere, busy doing their chores. An outsider entering the home can still go unnoticed. Life was less complicated then. We were just ........just ourselves. Everyone you valued dearly is with you. It's like, the world has shrunken to a square block of bricks and mortar. Now it's all feel like a fairy-tale, one of the best things about joint-family. We are all tired of day's

THE EPIC - where to draw the line?

India is the land where history and myth get intertwined in such a way that you cannot say which is which. One of India's gift to the world of literature is her majestic epical wonder " Mahabharata ", attributed to some one(might be one person or many) called Vyasa or Vyas ( Ved Vyas ) which literally means one who dissected 'Veda' (religious and philosophical writings of Hindu religion). Research on this great epic revealed that many appendage had been done to the original text , before it became whole. Mahabharata's impact on Indian psyche is so profound that people consumed every word of it as such.  Characters were being worshipped as role models, like modern day Bollywood stars. As the generations passed by, line which divides the story and reality started blurring. Stories told and retold, appended stories that were not present at the beginning happened, kind of regional versions. Many dynasties and empires came and gone everyone tried to leave t

Dream Catcher

Baby was cooing subtly while lying in her bed. Her eyelids are twitching quickly, and she seems fidgety. making tiny noises as though she's dreaming. Her tiny, chubby arms and legs are up in the air, perhaps grasping for something. "Don't worry, little one" a cool breeze swept the room, whispering softly to the baby. The dream-catcher that was hanging on the door began to cling to the wind. Baby's face is now serene. Her tiny legs and limbs are now at rest. She let out a small smile and a chuckle. She is enjoying her dream. She can hear dream-catcher singing to her. "   Oh.. creator of this  mighty   universe,      Please watch over her in your righteous way.      Be with her now, and guard her smile for eons to come   "