Today's Featured Post

Life of a KID

Lives of kids are simple. They are like butterflies, colourful and beautiful. Being a child is the closest you can get in your entire lif...

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Micro Story - Freedom

What is freedom? She asked me. Her little shiny eyes were filled with curiosity. She is just 8 yrs old. I was searching for exact words to explain. What is freedom? Is it the rights we gain? Does that mean we have right to say whatever we want? Live, however way we prefer and could take our own decisions.
OR

Is it our duty to do things wisely? Live, a good life, helpful to others &ourselves and choose wisely between good & bad. What is it exactly? Does freedom means different for different people, I was lost in thought. I asked her, what you would like to do right now. She made up a thoughtful face then answered, i m going to play now, she gleamed. I let her go.